If you are a delegate at Money Advice Liaison Group’s 2017 Conference you can win an Apple iPad and £200 for your favourite debt advice charity by talking part in out Twitter Competition.
How to take part
- Get your picture taken with our whiteboard – choose one word that says what you think can be improved about IVAs. You also need to tell us which debt advice charity you’d like the donation to go to.
- We’ll tweet that from @TIP_IVA with the hashtag #TIPiscoming
- Then it is up to you!
How to win
- The winner will be the person who gets the most engagement on Twitter for the post TIP_IVA sends with their picture.
- We’ll, measure engagement by counting three points for a reply or comment with a quote, two points for a retweet and one point for a like.
- Only the first retweet and like from your own account will count – but you may want to do more to make the most of your chances.
- We’ll retweet all mentions of #TIPiscoming to boost your score.
- The competition will close at midnight on Monday, 4 December 2017.
- The winner will be informed by direct message on Twitter as soon as possible after that date.
What else we’ll do
We are going to use people’s answers to create a straw poll about people’s views on what needs to be improved in IVAs – so it doesn’t matter if your idea is the same as anyone else’s it just matters that you spread the word that #TIPiscoming